|Applicable Materials Shape:Powder||Capacity:60kg-3000kg|
|Diameter of Screw:40-200mm||Feeder Power:0.4kw-1.5kw|
|Usage:Poultry/Fish/Cat/Dog/Pet etc||Delivery Time:18-20 Working Days|
|Power:11-132kw||Extrusion Feed Size:1-10mm|
|Trademark:Gamma Agritech||Transport Package:Wooden Case|
This Floating Fish Feed Pellet Making Machine is widely used for producing maize flour, soybean flour or compound powder, wheat bran into high grade aquatic feed pellets for fish, catfish, shrimps, dog,.cat etc. The puffing fish feed pellets can float on the water surface for over 12 hours without water pollution.
The extruder is provided with a set of screw and screw sleeve, which have the function of mixing and kneading.After the raw material enters the expanded cavity, the material is squeezed, frictional, shear and other effects between the screw sleeve, and the internal pressure keeps rising, up to 4Mpa, and the temperature keeps rising, up to 140 degrees Celsius.With the sharp increase of temperature and pressure within 3-7s, the material's tissue structure changes, making starch further gelatinize, protein denaturation, crude fiber destruction, killing salmonella and other harmful bacteria.High temperature and high pressure materials come out from the outlet, the pressure is suddenly released in an instant, and part of the moisture occurs flash evaporation. After cooling, the material presents a loose and porous structure, while after expanding, the material presents a ball shape, flocculent shape or coarse debris shape.
1. We will give detailed introduction of the Fish feed processing machine according to the client capacity requirement.
2. Share any information about the Fish feed processing machine that the clients need, like detaield pictures, video,etc
3. Design floating fish feed line for client.
4. Help the clients to do suitable floating fish feed formulation.
5. Give detailed instruction manual and video to help the client operation the Fish feed processing machine.
Copyright © 2017 - 2022Feed Extruder Manufacture All Rights Reserved